Administrative Assistant For Community Care Program
Reporting to the Child Care Supervisor, The Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties. Additional responsibilities include reconciling bank statements, taking minutes during meetings and scheduling appointments for all departmental managers. The Administrative Assistant is also accountable for drafting, reviewing and editing time-sensitive correspondence sent by the management team. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Business Administration degree or diploma required.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Ability to type 120 words per minute.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office 2007.
- Busy office setting.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with public at large.
- Ability to conduct and attend presentations.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Repetitive work.
- Overtime may be required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. PFT 3-month probationary period.
This position is full time with a 3-month probationary period. POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email or send along with three work related references to:
Paul Duguay – Human Resource Officer or drop off at: Big Grassy Band Office
Big Grassy River First Nation 410 Anishinabe Way
P.O. Box 414 Big Grassy River F.N.
Morson, Ontario P0W 1J0
Fax – 807-488-5533 Emailemail@example.com
Please note: Applications will be shortlisted in accordance with qualifications and only those applicants granted an interview will be contacted.